Anybody heard about a Zero Edge tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daileene

Planted Tank Addict
I was searching for a LFS that is not one of the chain stores and is near my town and I found this site and their highlight is that Zero Edge tank..it so cool..with the computerized lighting and all...I cannot wait to check them out tomorrow for some plants and etc. Here's the link to how the tank looks like:

Krystal Clear Aquatics

Pretty awesome!

It's cool and all, really neat to see in person, but mind-blowingly expensive. Not to mention not practical really at all for freshwater. They're right though, the pictures don't do justice.

yeah a store around us has a small one set up with an awesom reef, they are amazing to look at but i'd definitely never get one, even if i had the money. way too much evaporation, and your stocking is limited because you can't have a top.

you should look at the zero edge site, they have some amazing pictures, these tanks are amazing, but just not practical

I know....you guys are right. they are way too expensive...they are really cool though, but yes, it's not practical...i guess it's just for viweing-without-fish purposes. I was just blown away when I saw it and liked to share it. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom