Anybody use peabodys paradise ru tabs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

big_al01

Aquarium Advice Freak
Anybody use peabodys ru tabs original? If so do they work good?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Yes I use his line of root tabs they are all very good. I use Ru-tabs on all my root feeders and even add iron up tabs to my wendtii Fl sunsets. My plants absolutely live them. The Ru- tabs have all your micros and macros with clay as a binder.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I do. Well sort of, I get to use all the really odd shaped ones that don't make the cut.

There's actually a video on youtube that goes over the ingredient list and even how to make them yourself for any DIYers who feel up to the challenge. The only major adjustment since then is slightly different clay to fert ratio (helps with binding) as well as the addition of a super secret binder material.

Ok cool, well hopefully they do good for my plants

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I do. Well sort of, I get to use all the really odd shaped ones that don't make the cut.

There's actually a video on youtube that goes over the ingredient list and even how to make them yourself for any DIYers who feel up to the challenge. The only major adjustment since then is slightly different clay to fert ratio (helps with binding) as well as the addition of a super secret binder material.

:thumbup::thumbup: its bubblegum isn't it lol.

Ok cool, well hopefully they do good for my plants

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

They do great for mine what kind of plants are they for?

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom