Aquatic rocks.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mr.sam

Aquarium Advice Activist
Does anybody know of a web site I can order rocks or things of that nature for my tank.

I'm not really sure yet what I'm looking for. I already have drift wood in my tank and I'm just trying to do more. I just want to look around and see what I can find

I use sand rock in my tank, it has a nice tan look to it . You could also you some type of slate

Well, what kind of rocks are you looking for?

ADA sells some of the cooler varieties, although at a premium price.

+1 to that... these are the best rocks.... you can also find some Seiryu stone on eBay. There's a seller that sells the WYSIWYG, so you know what you're buying.

Some LFS sell lace rock, which appears to be volcanic stones. Not the most attractive, but much cheaper. Can look much better with plants like anubias, ferns, or moss attached to make up for its lack of beauty.

Your local landscaping company / rock yard may have something that would work.

Looking online I found something that looks interesting. It's called ebony sunrise but ill also be looking up the ones you spoke of. Just to let you know I have a 90 gallon tank that I have decided to do over it was heavily planted but decided it was time for a change

image-3839672734.jpg

take your girl on a picnic to the park....while your there go rock searching.. FREE ROCKS !

take your girl on a picnic to the park....while your there go rock searching.. FREE ROCKS !

Check local laws before harvesting from public property. Many places are landscaped, and as such they don't appreciate people hauling off the scenery.

Back
Top Bottom