Beautiful 10 Gallon Vivarium Set Up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lampro

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just recently set up this vivararium and it turn out better than expected! ? Any fish or schooling fish recommendation?

Equipment set Up:
JC&P RGB Clip on light and full spectrum light with built in timer and full color control
CO2 at 1 bubble per second
Hang on Filter

Plant List:
lucky bamboo
dwarf sag
ludwigia mini super red
Tradescantia zebrina
Alternanthera reineckii mini 5 pieces
Rotala mexicana goias
potho
Lobelia Cardinalis Dwarf
Limnophila aromatica mini
Limnophila rugosa
Ludwigia Arcuata
rotala rotundifolia

Attachments

• IMG_7590 copy.jpg
    IMG_7590 copy.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 46
So pretty! It really is beautiful.

As for small schooling fish....

I still love neons even though some say they are overdone. I also adore glowlight tetras.

Next on my list to buy, when I have the money and space, are Green Kubotai Rasboras. Harlequin rasboras are always striking in a school, too.

I also love the blue-eyed red neon dwarf rainbowfish, but they tend to be very expensive (The prices are all over the map, too--I've seen prices ranging from $6.00 to $50 per fish!). I also have read that they are not very long-lived.

So pretty! It really is beautiful.

As for small schooling fish....

I still love neons even though some say they are overdone. I also adore glowlight tetras.

Next on my list to buy, when I have the money and space, are Green Kubotai Rasboras. Harlequin rasboras are always striking in a school, too.

I also love the blue-eyed red neon dwarf rainbowfish, but they tend to be very expensive (The prices are all over the map, too--I've seen prices ranging from $6.00 to $50 per fish!). I also have read that they are not very long-lived.

yea our local fish store selling cardinal tetra at 4.5 a piece during the covid time. its cheaper to get it from a forum nowadays

Harlequin rasboras this is a rly good one! thanks!

Beautiful tank!

thanks! Actually I got some guppie and then 3 of this red fish. will those red fish eat my shrimps? the red fish keep looking inside the bush for food or sth. I dont know why I never see the male try to mate with the female guppy. did the fish seller do sth to the guppy? I keep the water 0.75" below the top of the tank and none of the fish have try to jump out now.

Attachments

• IMG_7936.jpg
    IMG_7936.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom