Beginning aquascaping, what are some good easy plants?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snorkleboy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I was thinking of starting to aquascape today when I bought a moss ball, I really think aquariums with plants look much nicer. Any advice on what type of plants to start with?

Snorkleboy said:
I was thinking of starting to aquascape today when I bought a moss ball, I really think aquariums with plants look much nicer. Any advice on what type of plants to start with?

I am no expert in this field but know that what plants will be able to thrive will depend in part on the quality of your light and what animals are in the tank so I would suggest another post with information on your setup so the experts have something to go on.

^Yep. I mean, anubias, java fern, and java moss are probably the 3 most low light plants there are. Those could be suggested for about any tank, but some fish just destroy plants. Some more information (lighting, stock, etc) may yeild more, or less, suggestions ;)

anubius(any) java fern java moss anachris hornwort aponogeton just look up low light plants and see what you like

java moos would work great.there the caes of the plant world(but no hyper aggressive)

Back
Top Bottom