best liquid fertilizer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blazeyreef

Aquarium Advice Addict
what is the best liquid fertilizer for planted tanks (along with CO2, im letting the sealent dry right now) and ya....was wondering what liquid fertilizer was best? I am useing this "leaf zone" stuff but I dont know if that is good or....?

I am a big fan of Seachem's Flourish line of nutrient supplements. I've been using them for years and have been getting great results.

Flourish, Tropica, and Dry Ferts are the most recommended. Flourish is fine for small tanks, but gets costly fast on larger tanks. Tropica has a great Trace fert, don't hear much about the rest of their line. Dry Ferts are by far the most cost effective and get the job done well.

gheitman said:
I am a big fan of Seachem's Flourish line of nutrient supplements. I've been using them for years and have been getting great results.

Flourish works great and it's easy!!!

greg watson fertilizers mixed with H20!
I agree. blazeyreef, with all the online calculators/tools, it's easy to make custom solutions so your dosing is easier. For example, you can adjust your mixes for 5mL/1tsp/Seachem bottle cap doses, saving lots of time per dose in exchange for a few minutes with Chuck's calc and measuring the mix.

czcz said:
greg watson fertilizers mixed with H20!
I agree. blazeyreef, with all the online calculators/tools, it's easy to make custom solutions so your dosing is easier. For example, you can adjust your mixes for 5mL/1tsp/Seachem bottle cap doses, saving lots of time per dose in exchange for a few minutes with Chuck's calc and measuring the mix.
Cool...... I will check that out :D I always have a few to spare :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom