BML SoLunar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What other shrimp do you have? My PFR (painted fire red), Pumpkin, and Tangerine Tigers are all super vibrant in their colors as adults, but their offspring are clear and white until they hit juvie age.

Red cherries. Ive just inspected with lights on and i think they are rcs. I wasnt aware they needed brackish and with lights out they looked so much like amanos lol

Most likely rcs, that would be something if they were actually amanos..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hahah I have some already..yah just wait until I take a down the 20 next week and ditch the slow growing anubias.. than we'll see how much algae I have;)

Hahah I have some already..yah just wait until I take a down the 20 next week and ditch the slow growing anubias.. than we'll see how much algae I have;)

Yea but they are not the new super strain of amano's!!

They could be.. i have some rcs in there with them.. the female Amano is almost 2" and has all these red dots all over her, beast status.. we should cross breed super amanos to create a strain of mega super amanos!

Update. Again ive been informed the fix is near and ready for download soon.

I have also been sent an email telling me i will have their relay adapter sent out free of charge when it launches.

Not all bad afterall :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I was pricing up the new tank/ scape earlier Brian. Settled on the 60H (30)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1403949578.829542.jpg

Thats where im at with no hardscape

Wow... 60H? That's cool, and different. I don't see many of those builds around, so you'll have a unique setup. What made you change your mind?

Yea it has the same footprint as my current tank. (60cmx45cm). At 30cm high it isnt quite the same height. Its only 9litres less than my current setup. Whereas the other one was considerably smaller.

What do you think of the idea?

Theres still time for my mind to change lol

Why going smaller? Wouldn't you want more floor space to play with??

Why going smaller? Wouldn't you want more floor space to play with??

Its space mate. In England we have smaller houses generally than you guys. I got a tiny bedroom and therefore lack the space for a tank.

If space was not an issue id have a large reef tank and a large planted tank!!

Gotcha, apt is on the small side to, my mts is just our if control haha

Hmmmm girlfriend just saw the shopping cart on the ipad.

'£475!! You are not spending £475 on fish stuff'

This might end up costing me double! Might have to buy her the £400 sunglasses she wants first lol

Hmmmm girlfriend just saw the shopping cart on the ipad.

'£475!! You are not spending £475 on fish stuff'

This might end up costing me double! Might have to buy her the £400 sunglasses she wants first lol

Lol. That's what I'm gonna do when I order dry ferts and lights. Only thing though, she won't know mine will be coming. Making it seem as if I'm spoiling her.....and me too.

Back
Top Bottom