Bolivian Ram

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a bristlenose pleco&some zebra danios along w/some other SA's(ele blue dempsey,green terror,firemouth,salvini&a pike)which may be trade in's...

Even thought about going with some severums..but don't really know a ton about them..I do keep 2 bolivians in a 20g tall planted as well..

A huge factor of whether or not you can have any will be how aggressive your other inhabitants are.

Thinking of going with medium aggressive fish..if there is such a thing..love this planted tank&love keeping fish but I've come to a crossroads where I need to make a decision..my current SA's will get sizable and increase the risk of uprooting some of plants possibly dislarging some of my others..however I really enjoy the SA's I have but not above going with some dwarf varities..

My water ph runs between 7.6 -7.8 so will need fish to fit that ph..& don't necessarily like the zebra Danios for long term...

Also looking into dry ferts as I use flourish products now and they work well but are becoming expensive..

Back
Top Bottom