Brakish water plant help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lamby

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok so iv got this brakishwater tank with bumble bee gobys in it. I need some help on what plants are suited to the salt levels. I currently have 2 java fern and a few bunchs of hair grass but they all seem to be slowly dieing off. Well the hair grass seems like its dieing but the roots are going crazy.

Brackish Water Plants

Ok so iv got this brakishwater tank with bumble bee gobys in it. I need some help on what plants are suited to the salt levels. I currently have 2 java fern and a few bunchs of hair grass but they all seem to be slowly dieing off. Well th

The hair grass seems like its dieing but the roots are going crazy.

Hello lam...

Any of the Bacopa, Amazon swords, Mosses, Onion and Crinum plants will do well in aquarium water with a trace of salt in it.

I keep Anacharis and Pennywort along with Alglaonema, Pothos, Philodendron and Nephthytis in slightly brackish water and they grow very well. I keep the salt dose to no more than a teaspoon for every 5 gallons of new water.

B

ahh i have some pennywort in my cichlid tank looks cool think il add that and some amazon swords java fern seems to die with my salt level

Back
Top Bottom