brown algae all over my plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cdemarco1222

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hello guys and gals . I'm new to this site and recently got back in to aquariums I have had planted 55gal tanks and 75 gal tank years back now I just started a nano tank 5gal and I'm having a problem with brown algae on my plants just added a co2 system . wondering what I can do to get it off my plants ... and as for fish wise only a betta and feed once a day algae on the glass is not bad at all but the plants whole nother issue.. again I'm out touch with the aquascap and need some help and refreshing

thanks

hello guys and gals . I'm new to this site and recently got back in to aquariums I have had planted 55gal tanks and 75 gal tank years back now I just started a nano tank 5gal and I'm having a problem with brown algae on my plants just added a co2 system . wondering what I can do to get it off my plants ... and as for fish wise only a betta and feed once a day algae on the glass is not bad at all but the plants whole nother issue.. again I'm out touch with the aquascap and need some help and refreshing

thanks

Diatoms are very common in new tanks and it goes away in time.

The old plant leaves will probably melt away anyway then regrow. Just continue as normal and 100% they will disappear.

Back
Top Bottom