Brown leaves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ilikefishes

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have brown leaves on my plants, I have not been injecting c02 for about a month now, and restarted using my Kent iron and manganese supplement. I want to switch to the flourish line, but am not sure which supplements to use. Any advice? I am going to be setting up my co2 again soon as well.

I use seachem Iron, potassium and excel. I have diy co2 and still dose the excel to keep my levels consistant.

I am definitely going to hook up my nutrafin co2 systems again, and pick up some flourish excel and trace. I get my 30% discounts now, so it won't be too big of a problem. Moneys been tight lately, so thats why my tank has been going downhill. I'm getting it back up to speed though. My 55 will be ready soon, so I need my plants to start growing in nicely so I can have some cuttings for it.

Pictures would help ID the deficiency. But it's probably a mineral deficiency. Potassium, iron, magnesium, zinc and other trace deficiencies will cause brown leaves.

mail

mail

Back
Top Bottom