Buying Pressurized CO2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PsiPro

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Dose anyone have a recomendation as to where to buy a CO2 system? Did anyone have a good experience? I'm looking for a automated pH control one, but that factor can be added later, can you post a link to the store you bought it at? Thanks!

I got my pressurized CO2 system at www.aquatic-store.com and have been very happy with it. They are quite affordable and have a wide variety of systems to choose from so you should be able to find something that fits your needs and budget. Their service was great and everything arrived quickly and in good shape.

I agree with travis as well. If you look at my ebay link, it's the aquatic-store's ebay store. Same source. :)

o wow...they have a regualtor w/ selinoid, buble counter and needle valve only for 76 bucks... I'm getting that lol a lot cheaper than what i was going to pay for just a regulator and a needle valve

That's without the ph controller. With the ph controller, it's 159.99 on their site, as well as in their ebay store. I noticed their prices are the same in the store as it is in their ebay store.

Thanks guys, I was looking at that. I was thinking about buying that setup and doing a reactor DIY with some PVC and bio-balls. But I'm thinking.

Back
Top Bottom