C02 reactor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bri66799

Aquarium Advice Activist
Does anyone have any input on this I was thinking about replacing my ceramic disc with an inline on my Eheim 2215?

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Just built one last week, it is very efficient! If you have questions you can ask away, and I will help as much as I can!

I built my own

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1436583673202.jpg
    1436583673202.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 1436583697699.jpg
    1436583697699.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 64
Oh really cool would you like to build me one?

Do you have any recommendations on one that is prefabricated that would work well with my 2215

Hehe, nah I'm good its pretty straight forward. I really don't have much experience in the prefab ones. But I think this might be up your ally. Amazon. Ista max mix co2 regulator

Hehe, nah I'm good its pretty straight forward. I really don't have much experience in the prefab ones. But I think this might be up your ally. Amazon. Ista max mix co2 regulator

Be careful with those,they are known to be made out very cheap plastic&can be brittle..
GreenLeafAquariums sell some quality inline atomizers,can be a little pricey but you get what you pay for..

sit in silence...

Be careful with those,they are known to be made out very cheap plastic&can be brittle..
GreenLeafAquariums sell some quality inline atomizers,can be a little pricey but you get what you pay for..

sit in silence...

Yeah, its why I said I don't have much experience with it. But def read up on premade ones.

Tbh its not that hard to build your own for under $25.

Yeah I read about them cracking the cheap ones

Back
Top Bottom