Can someone help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mundle

Aquarium Advice Activist
me landscape this tank I want a lot of plants
Please advise on what ( beginner) plants I should by and were I should put them
PS if you have any spare can you send me some

Crypts, anubias, anacharis, hornwort and hygrophilas.....to name a few. You can find some of them at your local Petsmart or Petco, but be careful to make sure the tank they are in is healthy. They also come in packages that do work, but again you need to make sure the plants look good. Your best bet is to check the sale threads on this site, though you will have to pay shipping. The plus is most sellers on here have healthy plants. I would offer you some, but I am still growing mine out. Good luck!

Thanks
PS ilive in melbourne Australia no petmart petco
So shipping might also.cost
Anyone have spare plants

Thanks
Anyone have spare plants

Try livefish.com.au you should be able to get plants from them and shipping isn't too bad I've found. But just go to any fish shop they should have some easy care low light plants. Write down a list of what you want and bring it with you. Try gumtree ? I live in Perth so not that much help sorry.

Mundle,

Subscape Aquariums in Richmond will be able to help you.

Andrew

Thanks
Anyone have spare plants

Aaaahhhh......so I wouldn't be able to help you anyway. I'm guessing some of the other members that posted could help you better than I can. Hopefully you can find a couple of the plants I mentioned though. Once acclimated to your tank, these will grow in nicely for you, and they don't require any special attention. You don't even need to dose fertilizers.

Back
Top Bottom