Christmas came a little early....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

newfound77951

Aquarium Advice Addict
I got a new XP3 yesterday......Foster & Smith had them 20% off, and my trusty Aquaclear 70 just isn't up to the job of keeping a heavily planted 55 clean, I was cleaning the filter nearly every week. I didn't have time last night to set it up but will get it going tomorrow. So excited!

Funniest thing...I was sitting on the floor in front of the tank unpacking the box (yes, just like a little kid at Christmas), and I look up, and ALL of the fish in the tank are over at my end, looking down at me, like they knew I got them something! More likely they were begging for food, as usual, but it just made me laugh to look over my shoulder and see 20 pairs of fishy eyes looking down at me!

Shoot, I hate to be the one to burst the bubble but www.bigalsonline.com has had XP3's for $90 for quite some time now. Maybe you can still save money on it somehow..seems like a $20 dollar difference!

I can just picture the fish...

"OPEN IT! OPEN IT! What kind of media are you going to use? What's the GPH? Do we get to keep our AquaClear?"

I heart new hardware...Merry Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom