Christmas moss or similar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jbuck

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey all I am looking for a decent stockist or maybe someone that may like to sell a cutting of their Christmas moss or another plant that will replicate leaves on a tree. As soon as I find the picture again I will post my inspiration for what will hopefully be one of the features in my tank when I redesign it. Thanks in advance for any input

This is my inspiration. I know this is a master at work but I am hoping to replicate the tree to the best of my ability. Anyone with knowledge of suitable fish stores or a hobbyist who could point me in the right direction for the purchase of the foliage or bog wood would be greatly appreciated. I am in uk and unsure of how well mosses will travel but again if anyone does know I would appreciate the input

Attachments

• image-2953048580.jpg
    image-2953048580.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,669
I love this scape! Definitely my absolute favourite. In my 40B, I'm going to do the exact same thing with the tree and moss. You could try and order Christmas moss off eBay. What other plants are you going to add with the tree scape? In my scape I'm going to have a carpet plant (maybe Glosso) on the left side of the tree and maybe some smaller plants on the right side:) subscribed!:)

LOL that particular pic has inspired a lot of people. :)

If there are any Fish or Planted Tank clubs near you, you can get supplies so much cheaper from other hobbyists.

You can try The Planted Tank or Aquatic Plant Central and see if anyone is in you area Ive bought from TPT and gotten nice plants.

I just checked on eBay there seems to be quite alot which surprised me tbh cheers for advice. I am thinking just the trees. (I want to make 2) then with a carped plant maybe a dwarf grass and then I want to make a rock feature in the middle which will look a bit like pride rock from lion king. Aiming for that savannah plain look in general really

Back
Top Bottom