Cichlid Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Arshis

Aquarium Advice Regular
Today I purchased my 2nd 75 gallon tank. its up and running and going though the cycling process with some feeder goldfish.
Anyways the purpose is to divide my cichlid colony into my 2 75 gallon tanks but I need help of deciding how to pair up my fish. All of them are currently juvenals. 3-8 cm

1 Albino Oscar (male)
1 Red Devil (male)
1 *Green Terror (female) I dont know if I like her she lacks in color and is very shy of people shes always hidden.
1 *Eye biter (female i think) Only grows to 6-7 inches I heard worried this fish my be to small to compete for teritory / food as an adult.
2 Jack Depsey (both male i believe)
2 Jaguar Cichlids ( sex unkown)
1 *Pink Convict (sex unkown) Only grows to 6 inches I heard worried this fish my be to small to compete for teritory / food as an adult.
1 *Discus someone gave me 8O
1 *Clown Knife (sex unknown) People shy always hidden

The ones with the * by the name are fish I'm considering giving away, impulse buys when i started buying and my not be suitable living with my other fish.

One tank will be in the living room and i'd like the most flashy fish to be in that tank if possible but I need to make sure its the right combonation most of all so they dont rip each other apart as adults.

lol that is a very random mix u have there. i am pretty sure that almost all of those guys wont be able to mix once fully adult size. i know from watching my friends oscars that they dont get along with anything. i hope someone who knows abuot all those fish makes a suggestion because i really dont know the answer to that one.

Back
Top Bottom