co2 and plant help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daneek155

Aquarium Advice Activist
who have used this drop checker??CO2 Indicator
i have it set up but dont know if it is accurate because i am at like 4 bps and it is still in the blue...
also i have a 55g tank. co2 with milwakke regulater.... i have gbr/angels/bolivian and cardinals... what is a good kh and gh to maintain..

Also my ph moves from 6.6 in the morning and 6.4 in the evening,, is that normal?

How are you diffusing? I usually recommend using 4 dKH solution and low range pH test kit and not the stuff that comes with the test kits.

Also, as a rule of thumb, don't fiddle with your water parameters more than you have to. Your fish will acclimate to your tap water if you let them.

for now i am diffusing through an air stone because i bought a glass diffuser and i dropped it so the neck broke off. i bought the ista reactor from dr foster and smith and it is junk cant get it to work so now i am collecting money to get one if these
Atomic Inline CO2 Diffuser 16/22mm | Green Leaf Aquariums...
I am using the bottle solution that came with the test kit. i do not have a low ph test kit. just reg and high range..

Back
Top Bottom