Co2 help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flash2121

Aquarium Advice Regular
I setup DIY co2 with three 2 liter bottles with a air stone today I got a glass diffuser and can't get it to work! It will work if I shake the bottles it like don't have enough pressure how can I fix these?

Well been using it for about month or so with air stone and worked fine but it not with glass diffuser

I can shake the bottles and it pours out but then it dies off after few minutes

It just needs to build up more pressure for a diffuser to work. Check for leaks. Some need more pressure than others. I had a glass one that shattered in my tank with too much built up pressure from my pressurized system.

How big of a tank is this?

Oh wow that would not be good if it shattered! It a 55 gal tank.

Do I want water inside glass diffuser have like a water bubble in it

I had the same issue..it ended up being a leak.. submerse both your bottles in a bucket of water and check to see if you have any bubbles escaping...

Should I make new batch and is if that's it? It only two days old

When I got my diffuser it never started diffusing...I did have a leak. I fixed that, it took a while before it ever came out. Did you submerse you check valve? Mine had a very small leak where it was put together. I just put a bead of hot glue around it and it fixed that issue..

Thanks I have check it all no leaks! Think it my mix not strong enough

No leaks no where that I can find so made new batch see what happens thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom