Current USA sattilite leds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishninja

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Thinking of getting these for Christmas to put on my 50 gallon planted tank. Any reviews you can give me on yours. R they worth it?

Thinking of getting these for Christmas to put on my 50 gallon planted tank. Any reviews you can give me on yours. R they worth it?

I have one. It is a very nice light. Unfortunatly the timers you have to use to use the features are expensive or exremely technical to setup.
Orher than that they are good lights that are fun to play with.

They are great lights. I also have one and love it. On that large of a tank I don't know if it'll produce enough PAR to be your only light, depending on what you're planning on growing and the depth of your tank, you may need some other form of supplemental light. The features are great and all the dynamic modes definitely give an aquarium a whole new level of enjoyment. I highly recommend them.

I agree with Bill. Really fun lights with interesting effects. You'd probably only be good for low light plants with a single fixture. If you get two, you'd be able to grow a lot more.

Back
Top Bottom