Does anyone own one of these CO2 systems?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I was looking to buy a fully automated Pressurized CO2 System, I'd probably piece together my out outfit instead of buying that one.

I've not heard much one way or the other about Azoo's regulators, and would be leary as a result.
That's one expensive PH Controller. You can get a Milwaukee for half the price.
The reactor is quite nice, but if your mechanically inclined you could save a lot by building your own.

Too much extra equipment:

Milwaukee PH Controller/monitor $80
Milwaukee regulator - $80
Co2 silicone tubing - $7
Check valve - $3

No diffuser neccesary if you have a canister - just put it in the intake strainer and VOILA...your canister makes a reaction diffuser - Just keep in mind that the Co2 can build up in the filter, so you need to shake it every so often.

You can use a <30$ Phosban reactor as a Co2 reactor.. works very well (It's what I use, same premise as most other reactors, but can hang on the back of the tank and both input and output are on the top.)

The pinpoint controller is supposed to be accurate to 2 decimal places, but who really needs that much control.. The Milwaukee unit is far more practical..

The Milwaukee reg is a good reg with all the extras you need. Most of the ones on Ebay come with free tubing, but silicone tubing is pretty cheap.

Powerheads for the reactor are also pretty cheap and is preferred since it can reduce the flow a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom