Dry ferts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thras

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok so I've done some looking around and from what I gather it goes like this u mix ur ferts xx amount the one I found online was using 250ml mix and then put in the amount recommended by the calculator I found in the tank and the best way I'm guessing is a DIY auto doser one for macros one for micros did I miss something or is it really that easy?

Ok so I got my ferts and started mixing the csm+b and it's really dark looking did I do this right btw I used the pps pro auto doser calculator heres what I put in and what came out

Tank size -29 gallons
Dosage size-10 milliliters
Mixing-3.79 liters (1gallon)

K2s04-64.8469grams
Kn03-71.4415grams
Kh2p04-6.5946grams
Mgs04-45.0631grams
And
Csm+b-87.928grams

Is this right I plan on Doseing 10 ml a day it's a 29gal and I'm mixing into 1gal thanks for the help

Instead of the Mgs I have mkp do I use the same dose amount

The csm+b is going to be yellowish. It won't be really dark though. I mix 1g at a time for my 40b at a 200ml dosing, so mine is going to be a little lighter than yours, but it won't be so dark you cant see though it (i wouldn't imagine anyways).

As far as the MKP, go by the KH2PO4 dosing. But, don't put 6.59 grams in there for the first time. Start with about half that, then work your way up if you need to.

Ok thanks I'm guessing all the measurements look right?

The spreadsheet is in the link I put in my first post in this thread. It tells you how much you need of what based on tank size, dosing size, and mixture size. Ferts can be ordered from several places, I get mine at aquariumfertilizer.com

The spreadsheet is in the link I put in my first post in this thread. It tells you how much you need of what based on tank size, dosing size, and mixture size. Ferts can be ordered from several places, I get mine at aquariumfertilizer.com
Found it, thanks!

I have mainly plants that get their nutrients from their roots. I have root tabs under all on a monthly basis. I also use Flourish Excel daily.

Will this mixture help since most do not take food from the water column...I may be mistaken on this.

Back
Top Bottom