Dry Ferts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yumar

Aquarium Advice Regular
hi guy , im running out of flourish and api leaf zone and i want to try dry ferts , i was at GLA page trying to buy pps pro but they wanted $42 for shipping so thats not an option , now im trying to figure out what should i buy from aquariumfertilizer.com Macro Micro Nutrient Mix
Macro Micro Nutrient Mix 1 lb contains 1 equal part each of Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Plantex CSM+B.
or Plantex CSM + Boron
CSM+B Plantex 1 lb, a micro nutrient mix
i think i need to buy the macro micro mix but im not 100% sure , can someone help me??:ermm:

Im in the same position. (I dont know what to buy)
Im getting the npk package for sure. Can you order 2 and pay 1 shipping cost... stock up and save?

What other ferts are needed to "fill in the gaps?"

Hey there.

For macronutrients you'll need a phosphate source as well (the P of NPK). That site sells mono potasium phosphate, which is part of the pps-pro package.
Also magnesium sulfate (epsom salt) is only necessary if your water is soft (GH <4)
Save your flourish bottles and re-use them when mixing your dry ferts.
Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hey there.

For macronutrients you'll need a phosphate source as well (the P of NPK). That site sells mono potasium phosphate, which is part of the pps-pro package.
Also magnesium sulfate (epsom salt) is only necessary if your water is soft (GH <4)
Save your flourish bottles and re-use them when mixing your dry ferts.
Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thx alot :)

Sent from my 801EM using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Clear your Pms yu

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom