Dwarf lily

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laeris

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Looks like there's a bit on the left I can remove and plant. Not really sure how to go about it, though. Has anyone here done this successfully?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1446925764.442043.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1446925764.442043.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 68
If you look at the base of the Lily there should be irregular segments of the bulb and that side piece can be wiggled off. Often the pieces in between rott away.

Thank you :D My mystery snail took care of it. He runs it over wherever I put it. I found a rooted stem with three leaves floating at the top yesterday. It's now planted and seems to be doing well in Mister's 5g. Who knew snails were such good horticulturists?

Thank you :D My mystery snail took care of it. He runs it over wherever I put it. I found a rooted stem with three leaves floating at the top yesterday. It's now planted and seems to be doing well in Mister's 5g. Who knew snails were such good horticulturists?

Ah, The Gastropod Gardener.
*I'll see myself out now

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I put a bamboo skewer with zucchini on in the tank for him. He's a happy snail. Everyone else moves in when he's off it. hehehehe So funny to think a snail is the boss of the tank.

That is funny. My EBA sucked my snails right out of their shells in front of my eyes. Won't make that mistake again....

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

O_O Nooooooo not the snails!! I love my busy little guys. I'm looking forward to getting some Han baby food Monday or Tuesday to sup the biofilm

Back
Top Bottom