Fertilizer....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

seranko

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guyz,

In my 75 gallon tank I've been using Fluorish and Fluorish Iron to my plants. I just bought seachem's nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, one bottle each and applied following the instructions.

5 or 6 hours after used that, all my fish went to the top of the tank and breathed very fast, so I change 75 % of the water and everything went to normal activity. Results 1 black neon death :cry: :drain:.

Can somebody give me some advice to use these elements ???. I only have a Iron test + Ni's, PH, KH, Amm and CO2. The thing is, when I checked the problems with my plants in different websites everything looks lacks in everything, for instance leaves turn yellowish is lack in Iron, Nitrogen, Potassium, etc, so I decided to use all at the same time. (My stupid idea.... :oops: )

I really appreciate your help,

Thanks

See my FAQ http://members.dsl-only.net/~rex and get both a Nitrate and Phosphate test kit. I hate to tell you this but the iron test kit is worthless. Also never make big changes in you water with nutrients at one time. I don't use the Seachem line to fertilize my tanks so I can't help you with specific problems there.

Back
Top Bottom