Fertilizer question?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Grrriph

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'm gonna try experimenting with fertilizers. Getting liquid would be easier for me, or do you think I should just get dry fertilizers from the start and save money. If dry, how do you dose and what are the best micros and macros.

-thanks

Well I feel really bad saying this, but I'm not sure on the exact specs of the levels of my water. But I do know I have low co2, and I'm looking to fix that, but idk how to without droppin money...

I agree, it's important to know what kind of lighting you are working with. As far as being economical goes, dry ferts are wayyyyy cheaper than liquid. However, you need to buy a bunch of different stuff, so if you are working with a very low demand setup then it's probably a lot simpler just to buy a bottle of flourish or something.

I have two sword tails, and the other two I'm not sure of the name... Embarrassing. I'll put two pics below. And maybe you can tell me what they are. One is dying/dead and I was hoping to revive it. I know I'm a noob but whatevs. ...and my water is cloudy because of a heavy water changes so don't yell... At least I hope it's because of the water change.

Attachments

• image-1565879653.jpg
    image-1565879653.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 62
  • image-1483057898.jpg
    image-1483057898.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 67
And oops, I have 2x35W light CF 6.5k and 10k from AH supply.

Back
Top Bottom