Ferts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxwellag

Aquarium Advice Addict
I need to get some new fertilizers for my tanks. First, I need to get rid of my cyano bacteria issue. I think if I get a fertilizer with nitrogen in it, it will help get rid of it. Also, I need something that helps dwarf baby tears grow. Here's my situation:
-20g long tank
-2x 24w T5HO
-DIY co2

What kind do you think I should get? I have no idea. Thanks!

Does anyone have any recommendations? I don't know what chemicals I need in the fertilizer and stuff... Right now the lights are on for 7 hours a day.

You can start with seachem flourish. That's a good one and lasts a long time plus it has a good broad spectrum. If you're having certain issues you can call them and they will tell you exactly what you are missing.

Malawi Freak said:
You can start with seachem flourish. That's a good one and lasts a long time plus it has a good broad spectrum. If you're having certain issues you can call them and they will tell you exactly what you are missing.

Thanks... I will try contacting them.

I use seachem flourish and flourish excel with my baby tears with an occasional root tab, they seem to be doing ok

Back
Top Bottom