Finally!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Philly33

Aquarium Advice Freak
After months of trial and error without pressurized co2 I've sustained my 90gal and couldn't be happier. I've added 30+ juvenile Signifer Rainbows and cannot wait for them to mature.

Attachments

• image-654275515.jpg
    image-654275515.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 105
  • image-1523017480.jpg
    image-1523017480.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 107
Very nice full and healthy looking plants! Nice to see another larger no CO2 planted tank. Are you using liquid carbon or just ferts?

After months of trial and error without pressurized co2 I've sustained my 90gal and couldn't be happier. I've added 30+ juvenile Signifer Rainbows and cannot wait for them to mature.

wow, what kinds of plants are those? Are any of them low light?

@River- I dose Excel and Brightwell's FlorinAxis sparingly. FlorinMulti daily w/iron and Comprehensive weekly. I have an RO/DI unit that makes 150gpd. I think that and my weekly wc is the secret w/ spot dosing w/ excel. When I add excel I use a long syringe and kill 2 birds w/ 1 stone.

If you can find my thread "Please with my tank, FINALLY" you can see my list of plants. I thought that was final. LOL. but I didn't have my tanked stocked. I now have 30+ Signifer Rainbows, 5 hara hara catfish and a good clean up crew.

I found my thread and copy/pasted for you

90gal
4 54w t5ho 6700 & 5000k
Fluval G6 canister
Emperor 400 hob
Sand substrate
R/O DI water w/ kent r/o right for pwc

Flourish excel, comprehensive, iron and root tabs
Brightwell MultiFlorin and FlorinAxis

4 types of Val's
4 types of Crypts
2 types of Ludwigia