As some of you may remember, my previous 20 gallon tank had a minor misfortune with a peice of pvc
pipe and the resulting 2 inch hole it created. I purchased a 29 gallon tank, so I could still use the hood I made as well as the stand. Here are two pictures I took. They arent the best, but still getting used to my new camera and was a little impatient with it tonight.
I am running two stock 20 watt lights with a different bulb in them(cant remember what they are) xp1 for a filter, 1 bag of flourite mixed with regular black gravel.
Fish are 3 chinese barbs, 1 oto, 1 cory cat, 6 rasboras, and 14 glo light tetras.
My plant selection is slim right now, but more will be added later. I currently have 1 moneywort (started out as a 3 inch high plant, and is now about 3 inches from the surface), a 5 or 6 peices of anacharis, some of it is floating others are anchored in bed.
I am running a diy co2
system but I dont think it is working quite right.....