First planted tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got some cabomba today so thats currently floutin in the tank where should it be placed waitin on java ferns and going to order some moss soon and a terracotta pot and make a nice hide

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Java ferns have arrived wood is sunk just need to attach the ferns later and wait for prime to arrive and do a gd clean up of the sand x

Also shud my cabomba be planted in the sand or not

The tank now plants are attached and the water change has been done re dosed the ammonia tonight check that tomorrow xx

Attachments

• 1421013524191.jpg
    1421013524191.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 63
One is blue i think im going to change them when i figure out way they are and wat size

So the tank it fully cycled and im just feeding ammonia till i get fish plenty more planting to be done and new lights to purchase

Congrats on the cycle. Make sure you do a massive water change before adding fish to remove nitrAtes

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

we have fish so far we have 10 harlequins 10 cherry barbs 1 pitbull plec and 1 red honest gourami and suggestions on other bigish fish we can havr that are colourful

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

the plants are spaced And have root tabs under each bunch any links to decent bulbs

so if i have 2 24 watt t5 bulbs wat plants can i realistically keep

Back
Top Bottom