Good websites to buy plants?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oohitsae

Aquarium Advice Addict
What are some good websites to purchase plants on?

I normally buy from Aquabid, but I figured I'd switch it up for once.

I am mainly looking for stems right now, I need some more variety. I would like to find a website that has a lot of different options for both stems and rooted plants.

Thanks!

thanks, I'll check it out.

I tried googling for aquatic plant sites earlier and there were literally tons of different options to choose from and I've never heard of most so I wanted to make sure I was going through a reputable dealer.

What are some good websites to purchase plants on?

I normally buy from Aquabid, but I figured I'd switch it up for once.

I am mainly looking for stems right now, I need some more variety. I would like to find a website that has a lot of different options for both stems and rooted plants.

Thanks!

Aquariumplants.com, great healthy plants to choose from.

I bought off here and was very satisfied! Even if you see something you like not in the classified, it don't hurt it ask.

ThePlantedTank's classified section has some of the best prices and selection of plants and plant-related things out there. Great for some of the rarer things too.

Plantedaquariumscentral.com is where I've ordered several times always good quality with reasonable shipping and always extras

I'm like you and usually use aquabid. As other have mentioned, jetajockey's site, peabodysparadise.com is awesome. I have been extremely happy with my purchases from his site.

Yeah, aquabid is great, but when you want to multiple order without going through multiple sellers and paying extra shipping other websites tend to be better.
I normally am on aquabid daily checking what new items they have.

But peabody's paradise was definitely worth changing over for. I'll definitely be using that site again in the future!

Back
Top Bottom