Greg Watson's Guide to Dosing Strategies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dapellegrini

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Have you all seen this?

http://www.aquaticplantnews.com/

Well, I threw my $5 in to see what it was. I like supporting the community and Greg has made some great contributions.

This is a 28-page E-Book for those folks who are looking for a better understanding of the aquarium dosing methods out there today. I think it is great material for those who are just getting started in the world of real planted tanks.

That said, there is nothing new here, nothing you can't find for free on the web with some careful research. Greg does compile it all for you in one place, which probably merits the $5 right there. I was surprised to see no mention of ADA dosing strategies, though I guess that might be considered a more advanced route. He does mention that he will be making updates to this publications and sending them out to everyone who has bought the e-book.

Ultimately, I think it is good reading for all newbies - plus having to throw in $5 to kick start your education seems like a good way to gauge an individuals commitment. If you are asking more questions than you are answering on this (and other) forums, you should AT LEAST consider buying this book and giving it a good read.

If you have mastered your EI, PPS, or ADA methods, there is nothing here for you.

Heck, just the photo of Greg alone is worth 5$!
I think Greg has some freebie ideas for it coming up with the fertilizer sales.
Buy x amount of ferts: get one free etc. Other promotional type stuff etc is planned from what he's told me. But the article is good and gets folks going well.

Regards,
Tom Barr

Back
Top Bottom