Guess the plant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

russianaquarium

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello everyone, hows everything growing? greeeatt. Well went out and got this new plant they told me its a low light plant but I can't find the name of it anywhere. I will attach a picture, and it does have a bulb on the bottom which looks like half a watermelon. Any help or info would be awesome. BTW its for a 10 gallon tank with low light I believe. Thanks.

Attachments

• DSCF0471.jpg
    DSCF0471.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 45
Would it work in a low light tank? Its a 10 gallon and I do API CO2 and the tank isn't deep. I have a 9000K t8 18'' tube light.

Would it work in a low light tank? Its a 10 gallon and I do API CO2 and the tank isn't deep. I have a 9000K t8 18'' tube light.

If you google the plant name it should come up with a list of its requirements :)

15 watts? I'm not sure, but I think it's worth a try. If it's not quite enough light you could try adding some kind of reflector, or paint the inside of the fixture bright white.

Thanks for the replies, and I have googled it, and some sites say high light while others say low-medium so that's why I wanted to get real advice from experience. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom