Hagen's Fluval 304?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shrek_vn2002

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have 29GL tank and 2 HOB filters (one come with the tank kit) and AquaClear 30 I bought from petco. But the water is still not as clear as my 14GL tank. I guess i need a new filter.
I search around and found Fluval 304 which is a good deal about 60$. Any recomments on which filter for my tank? is that a good filter?

Thanks...

seems like i put this question in a wrong place... no comments so far. oh well... i decided to buy a XP2 on ebay. I used live search, www.live.com, search for xp2 it bring me to ebay and i got 25% cash back on my order...
Will get the filter next week and see if i can set it up.
Next project will be an inline co2 reactor.... :)

what media do you have in the filter? its a ok filter i am not a fan of fluvals though.

what media do you have in the filter? its a ok filter i am not a fan of fluvals though.

I dont know yet... They will ship an XP2 on Monday.... I decided to get xp2 instead of fluval... a little bit more expensive :)

i was talking about the filters you have on there now. xp filters are one of my fav filters out there.

Back
Top Bottom