Happy Thanksgiving,..+ a tank shot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So pretty! Its like a forest under water..............well done!

My favorite part was the little patch of grass! ?

NatureFish
????

Fresh!!! Hey man,..yes sir, got to give props to you guys..Just an awesome group of people... It sure would not be what is with out ya'll!! I still think it could and will be better...with a little help.

Nice job! I hope to have mine looking similar in the next couple years!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Looking very nice. Good job on the trimming and keeping things looking tidy in there. After a little more filling-in and getting the trim and grow-back just right, I think this would be a good candidate for TOTM.

Last edited:
Tank looks... okkkk....i guess.... :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

your right its a horrible tank. It's not the most beautiful tank ever AT ALL (I'm being sarcastic incase you can't tell)!

NatureFish
????

Ha...you guys are great..I am definitely my own worse critic....anybody else like that? I see alot of the other tanks on here and think I should tear it all down and start over...

Ha...you guys are great..I am definitely my own worse critic....anybody else like that? I see alot of the other tanks on here and think I should tear it all down and start over...

I'm like that too! That's why it's good to have everyone on AA to reassure you that you actually did a very good job.

NatureFish
????

My tanks piss me off.. people compliment them and it pisses me off even more;) I need perfection!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

So I take it this is fertilised substrate? Who long will this last and what happens to the carpet when you have to 'refresh' the substrate?

So I take it this is fertilised substrate? Who long will this last and what happens to the carpet when you have to 'refresh' the substrate?

Actually its just plain ole black diamond blasting sand,..I shove a few root tabs in periodically...

Back
Top Bottom