HC (aka- Baby Tears)???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Batt4Christ

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I stumbled on a deal on a bit of baby tears a couple of weeks ago. Oddly enough, in contrast to how I normally see it (usually in pots), this was attached to a bit of volcanic rock. I'm puzzled as the best way to get this rooted in my sand. I'm leery of "ripping" I from the rock it is on. I did see a small portion floating around the tank with roots. Should I just let bits come off and grow roots, the. Try to get I stuck in the sand?

View attachment 55226

It has about doubled in size in two weeks.

i had the same issue i could never get to stick to anything all i know those plants need lots of light and lots of ferts and they r not for begginers!!!

I've got lots of light, doing ferts + CO2, and they are growing. Just trying to figure out how to get them from the rock to the substrate...

Batt4Christ said:
I've got lots of light, doing ferts + CO2, and they are growing. Just trying to figure out how to get them from the rock to the substrate...

Bury the rock?:p

fishdud said:
Bury the rock?:p

That's kind of how I've got it now... Guess I could just push it down all the way I to the substrate...????

Back
Top Bottom