Hello question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Siddd1980

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 29gallon planted tank with jungle vallisnerias and regular vallisnerias...when I got them I planted all of them separately....they went crazy....so I had a lot and I took all of them out and I made like 3 30pieces of vallisnerias bunches...they leaves turned yellow and losing their leaves....I took them out again to clean them and the middle of the vallisnerias leaves were missing...so I planted back again them one by one but I don't really see changes...I have 2*24 T5 HO a fluval co2 reactor....I ordered new plants again or anybody has some idea?

When you took them out and placed them back in they have to get re-established in the tank. Taking them in out in out is what killed them.

Hello...I went to petco and I bought some jungle vallisnerias....they are beautiful and soo big....I'm going to pick up some dwarf Sagittaria on Monday but I heard that is very easy to keep...any ideas or recommendations? 2*24 t5 ho co2 from fluval

Back
Top Bottom