Help. Broken glass diffuser.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pleechford

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey guys, so I just set up my new 25 gallon and I was installing my co2 and my brand new diffuser stem broke off right in my hands as soon as I took it out of the package. So I put it back together with silicone. Would that be the best option in everyone's opinion besides having to buy a new one? Especially since I have to purchase one online

Depending on what you have on hand you can make your own. Google "DIY co2 diffuser".

Depending on what you have on hand you can make your own. Google "DIY co2 diffuser".

That and "DIY co2 reactor"..... there are a myriad of different (and ingenious) designs out there. All you're looking to do is dissolve the bubbles into a water stream, so you're really only limited by your imagination on this one.

I diffuse my DIY CO2 system using balsa wood stuffed in the tubing. I then place the tubing right next to the impeller in my HOB filter. This seems to work perfectly for diffusing.

Back
Top Bottom