Help With Plant ID plz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok my first attempt at this.

The top one looks like Myriophyllum pinnatum ?

The bottom one looks to be bamboo.

the lucky banboo is clearly visible but not the actual plant I want to id. the one that I need id is the one with white streaks running thru its leaf. but thanks for the attempt lol

Hey effort has to count for something :)

It does resemble a couple of plants that they put in the tank at work but they were not aquatic.

actually if you look closely it is not the same looking plant the colors and pattern are different. what about the first plant what can that be?

There are several species of Drac.... all are marginal plants. Roots like to be wet, and leaves in the air. It is almost certainly a Dracena.

Plant one, as indicated above looks like a Myriophyllum species. If not the one mentioned by Sparky ( pinnatum ) then possibly Myriophyllum heterophyllum. It does not look like Myriophyllum mattogrossens. That is Water milfoil or Parrot feather if you want a common name.

I say pic 1 is hornwort grown under high light and rather healthy.
Pic 2 the only foliage (green/white vareigated) I see belongs to the lucky bamboo.

Back
Top Bottom