How would you scape this tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasfishkeeper

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm open to any and all suggestions. It's a 75 gallon, and I have no idea any methods I want to go with, but I am definitely going to keep all but one piece of driftwood.IMG_3278.jpgIMG_3279.jpg

Mainly I would add a splash of colour in there with a plant or ornament. Maybe a tall grey-white rock / ornament to hide equipment. Anything to hide the filters a bit.

I'd also look to put some sort of backing on it, too, to provide contrast and hide the wall.

Agreed. Plain black is always a good choice [emoji106]

I'd get some Java fern and some moss and cover the driftwood with them. Try to get abit of height in there too. As said above rocks will give you height [emoji106]

most of the best looking tanks always have a cascading look. Taller towards the back, smaller up front. That natural sloping look really makes the tank look great and creates depth. Also allows for some creative cave making, nooks etc..

Some have a corner that cascades some try a balance of both sides but some sort of sloping look always catches my eye

Thank you all! That weird looking tube in the second picture is a spray bar for a DIY filter, but it is only temporary. The filters will soon be replaced by and intank sump along the back, and I might color the wall of the sump with something black with texture to attach moss to.

Back
Top Bottom