I have the Pressurized CO2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishyfanatic

Aquarium Advice Addict
With Christmas came gifts. :) Now I have the pressurized 7 lb CO2 bottle, the CO2 unit with selanoid, the 2.7 wpg cf light fixture, and the ferts from Greg Watson. Now it's time to set it up.

I haven't looked at the instructions yet that came with the unit. I hope they are pretty detailed and tell me EXACTLY what to do. Tomorrow I am going to take it out of the packaging and read all the instructions. That way I can put it together while the lights are on.

Thats awesome! I have the money now and stuff to setup my 38g tank with pressurized CO2. Just gotta wait a week or so and order the rest of my stuff. I hope you can figure out how to hook it up....I'm sure you can. :) Congrats on getting the new stuff!

Congratulations, you are going to love pressurized. Take youe time setting it up, you should be fine. Double check for leaks at all your connections, just give them a shot of windex. If you see bubbles, crank the connection tighter. Any other questions, just let us know :)

I would recommend using this article if the instructions that came with your regulator are poor or non existant. Skip down to the "Putting it all Together" section and it walks you through it step by step.

Thanks everyone! I am baking at the moment but after my bread is done and the cheesecakes are in the oven I'm going to break out the unit. :) I'm as giddy as a school girl.

Back
Top Bottom