LED lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

om4963

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a 55 gallon aquarium which I bought second hand. It came with GE brand freshwater/saltwater aquarium lights, and I want to change to LEDs, but don’t know which would be best for my plants. I have easy to keep plants: anubias, swords, and crypts. The anubias and crypts are growing well with my current lights, but the swords have not grown much since I bought them. Any advise would be helpful. Thanks!

I use Fluval Aquasky on my 200 litre tank. Keeps low demand plants in good condition, programmable through a phone app. It has my recommendation.

Not sure if it matters but Sorda arw heavy root feeders and definitely benefit from root tabs

I've had no problems growing all kinds of plants with the VivaGrow DN DayNight RGB 24/7 . A clone of a Finnexy 24/7 at 1/2 the price. I own both and they are identical. The ' mega site' seels them for $60 + shipping for your size tank. You can also look into a BeamsWork DA FSPEC , another decent light for the price. Good Louck !!

JIm

Back
Top Bottom