Let's see your Small Planted Aquarium Projects.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishCrazyBenBOMB

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well i'm starting my 5 gallon planted project, you can find the link to it in my signiture. But anyways I want to see your small planted aquariums.

I want to only see aquariums 5 gallons or lower.

Yeah so just post your pictures here and let everyone see your awesome sucess.

Well since no one is posting any of there pictures i'll go first. :D Hopefully this will get more people to post.

(If you want a bigger view click on the picture.)

There is my 5 gallong low-tech setup.

It has 3 neon tetras, 5 red-eyed tetras, 1 small snail somewhere lol, 1 otto, some java fern and some hornwort.

Let's see what you got!

Lets see your Small Planted Aquariums. SHOW THEM OFF PEOPLE!

Well i'm starting my 5 gallon planted project, you can find the link to it in my signiture. But anyways I want to see your small planted aquariums.

I want to only see aquariums 5 gallons or lower.

Yeah so just post your pictures here and let everyone see your awesome sucess.

I will start it off.

(If you want a bigger view click on the picture.)

It has 3 neon tetras, 5 red-eyed tetras, 1 small snail somewhere lol, 1 otto, some java fern and some hornwort. (Getting java moss soon.)

Let's see what you got!

ok. i knew something was wrong when you had 30 views and no replies. whats this "Lmfao" thats probably a stupid question.

Dang, thats alot of fish. :D

2972648887_d5c71fdfd2.jpg

My 5.5g. :) Nothing in it yet....but it will be a shrimp tank.

Wow awesome lookin' tank JustOneMore20. Yeah hopefully i'm getting my java moss soon so I can do what you did with your drift wood. But yeah awesome aquascaping.

My Beta Cube with Whisteria

Just upgraded to a 2.5 gallon will show pictures when the water clears

19301-albums287-picture1795.html

Attachments

• beta.jpg
    beta.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 57
I will start it off.

Tell us about your setup. I think low tech is really cool. I had one last summer I think. It was a 5 gallon, or maybe it was 2.5 gallons. But it had soil in the bottom, covered with laterite clay or whatever its called, and then a few cabomba plants and a betta and some ghost shrimp. There was no filter, heater or anything for equipment. I just had it in the window and it got a lot of sun and the plants grew amazingly and the algae was just craaazy. It was really beautiful and over the top as far as algae growth. It was just a summer thing and now my betta lives in the community tank.

I will start it off.

Tell us about your setup. I think low tech is really cool. I had one last summer I think. It was a 5 gallon, or maybe it was 2.5 gallons. But it had soil in the bottom, covered with laterite clay or whatever its called, and then a few cabomba plants and a betta and some ghost shrimp. There was no filter, heater or anything for equipment. I just had it in the window and it got a lot of sun and the plants grew amazingly and the algae was just craaazy. It was really beautiful and over the top as far as algae growth. It was just a summer thing and now my betta lives in the community tank.

I don't see a picture?

Back
Top Bottom