Light bulb kit from walmart?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gordo124

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey have a strip light that says it can be used for the growth of plants and flowers... I just want to know id it would work with aquatic plants...

Will the other light bulbs work for my tank? No plants in it...

image-575412386.jpg

Wether or not they will work depends on your tank and the plants you want to grow. I have the same "p&a" bulb you pictured on my 10g and it is growing swords, ricca, java moss, lillies, and water sprite just fine.

Attachments

• image-3275936348.jpg
    image-3275936348.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 65
Super_Blueberry said:
Wether or not they will work depends on your tank and the plants you want to grow. I have the same "p&a" bulb you pictured on my 10g and it is growing swords, ricca, java moss, lillies, and water sprite just fine.

That looks nice... What type of swords are those ? Or are they just called swords?

Super_Blueberry said:

That looks really nice... And what type of swords are those? And where do you get them?

Back
Top Bottom