light mounting legs question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angry the Clown

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi All. I have a DIY light fixture that I made of wood. I don't like the way I have it mounted, and have been looking for a set of legs. I found these but I can't figure out how I would attach them to my fixture. Has anyone seen/used these? Do you have a better suggestion for a mounting option? Thanks!

Just the clear ones. The adjustable ones look like they are designed for a specific fixture. Another view of something similar can be seen HERE. These look like they may work, I may just have to order them and bite the bullet.

Try looking for the Mounting Legs for Current fixtures. These are designed to slide into a grove on the bottom of the Current fixtures. Because of their design they can be easily moded to work with your fixture. You can use a dremel to cut of the top peice that would slide into the grove, which will give you a nice flat surface to work with. You can then simply glue the legs in place.

Back
Top Bottom