Lighting help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gonzo1683

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey I got a 72" long bow tank as shown ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1416863010.147739.jpg

I don't have much plants but I'm planning on trying something nice (low tech) and I was thinking of 4 different lights so any help would be appreciated here are my options let me know what u think

1- LED 72" 0 50W 6500K 168X LED Aquarium Light Lumen Freshwater Plant Tropical Fish | eBay

2- 72" Quad Aquarium T5 HO Light 80W x4 Coral Fish LED New | eBay

3- Current USA 48"-60" Satellite Freshwater LED Plus Aquarium Light w/Wireless RGB Remote

4- or just some T5 lighting

Thanks for your help

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Current satellite plus all the way..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Current satellite plus all the way..

I was hoping I would hear that.. Lol I just got nervous reading some reviews on the malfunctions (Amazon)
But they look sweet n what a difference it would make thanks I'll order them tomorrow gonna get the tank up N running in a few days

The only issue I've had is the remote will not perform differnt tasks as fast as you'd like. I really only messed with it the first week. I picked a nice setting and haven't touched it in months. My digital timer tells it what to do! It looks great and grows plants like a champ so.i couldn't be happier with $90 light:)

The only issue I've had is the remote will not perform differnt tasks as fast as you'd like. I really only messed with it the first week. I picked a nice setting and haven't touched it in months. My digital timer tells it what to do! It looks great and grows plants like a champ so.i couldn't be happier with $90 light:)

Dang $90 I spent a little more unfortunately.. Anywho digital timer does that change it to storm n what not or just on and off?

Mine is the 36" model.. it's just a woods digital timer. The light has all the differnt setting baked in. You could get the ramp timer for simulated sunrise/set.

Back
Top Bottom