Liquid Co2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doomsday

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Is it worth buying? I have a 50 gallon that been running for about a month. I've been adding plants weekly. Will liquid co2 make my plants grow faster or what are the benifits

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Your Plants

Hello Dooms...

If you're keeping easy to grow, undemanding plants, then save your money. There's plenty of CO2 from the surrounding air to sustain this type of aquarium plant. All you need to do is research the lighting requirements and provide that level. Stock the tank well with hardy fish and feed them a varied diet regularly and keep their water clean to maintain good mineral levels. The fish and clean water conditions will provide all the nutrients the plants require.

B

Is it worth buying? I have a 50 gallon that been running for about a month. I've been adding plants weekly. Will liquid co2 make my plants grow faster....

Almost always, unless you've got really low light or your other nutrients are limiting (micros/macros)

or what are the benifits

As above, you'll generally get more growth and can grow more plants, both in number and a greater variety of plants. It also allows you to use more light, if you would like to for whatever reason.

Thanks I'll pick some up

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom