Might be able to upgrade my 10gall planted to a 20gall long!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blazeyreef

Aquarium Advice Addict
YAY I *Might* be able to upgrade my 10gall to a 20 gall long! ( I think I could maybe also go to a 29 or maybe even 37 but lighting and placement would be near impossiable) so...a 20 long it is :D the only issue is lighting....I have 35 watts over my 10gall, and would have to find a new light that would allow about 3.5 wpg to my new tank as well...and I dont want to spend a lot of money ....... no no no (have spent WAYYYY to much and I just can not afford a $70+ light...) so I will have to think of something...(think freind has an extra light..) but anyways, just wanted to say I might be able to and if you guy's have any suggestions on light or whatever that would be great!

2 dual t-8 shop lights. usually around 10-15 each. just get some plant bulbs. u can pick them up at any local hardware suppky store. i suggest home depot. that should give u... i believe a 80 watts. a pretty solid amount of light over that tank.

mr funktastic said:
2 dual t-8 shop lights. usually around 10-15 each. just get some plant bulbs. u can pick them up at any local hardware suppky store. i suggest home depot. that should give u... i believe a 80 watts. a pretty solid amount of light over that tank.
I have never seen those lights...? I could even get it online if its that price... :D if you have a link please do share :D

Back
Top Bottom