Moneywort???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquarist27

Aquarium Advice Regular
I can't ID it and the closest thing I has found is moneywort but that is green

Attachments

• image-928236197.jpg
    image-928236197.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 56
No that's not moneywort. If anything I'm thinking that it is rotala rotundifolia. But I may be wrong. I have both of them and I'm pretty sure that's it.

AquaKai said:
No that's not moneywort. If anything I'm thinking that it is rotala rotundifolia. But I may be wrong. I have both of them and I'm pretty sure that's it.

I agree. I have some of that plant and it's growing like a weed! I thunk youre right, Aqua Kai. It's rotala something!! Agh in going to kick myself when I think of the name tomorrow

Aquarist27 said:
I feel like he leaves of rotala rotundifolia are too narrow. These are more round

There are different variations of rotala. Mine is actual called rotala rotundolifia roundleaf. That's it's name. People do some crazy things with their plants and try to be George Mendel. I really think that it's a rotala of some kind.

AquaKai said:
There are different variations of rotala. Mine is actual called rotala rotundolifia roundleaf. That's it's name. People do some crazy things with their plants and try to be George Mendel. I really think that it's a rotala of some kind.

Thanks so much for the help guys!

Back
Top Bottom