My 20Gal & 60Gal Planted *Pics*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

supradupafast

Aquarium Advice Freak
So, a while back I posted pictures of my 20G & 60G. Here are some updated pictures.

First two pictures are my 20gal 4 months ago & now,

20gal2.jpg

20galJan2010.jpg

Last two pictures are my 60gal 4 months ago & now.

60gal1.jpg

60galjan2010.jpg

i really like how everything looks.. i have a 20 that im looking to inhabit with plants. I have 5 anacharis and 5 unknown plants.. what would be some good plants for a lowlight situation right now for me?

Wicked tanks! I'm looking forward to my before&after photos now, too. Have you been trimming, or just letting the plants grow?

So, it has been quite a while since I've updated some Pics...
Here are some of the 60Gal

Attachments

• aquarium042010.jpg
    aquarium042010.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Bolivian face.jpg
    Bolivian face.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 55
  • bolivianpellet.jpg
    bolivianpellet.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 54
  • tank1d.jpg
    tank1d.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 50
Wow, I really really like the second pic of the face! You need to put that in the contest!
No wait, don't cause I wanna win LOL. JK!

Hi,

You have a beautiful planted tank, and I was wondering if you could reccomend me a substrate, prreferably innexpensive. I plan on a few Amazon swords.

Hi,

You have a beautiful planted tank, and I was wondering if you could reccomend me a substrate, prreferably innexpensive. I plan on a few Amazon swords.

Hello,
I just use regular aquarium gravel substrate. When I started, I used Root Tabs (every couple weeks) and Liquid Fertz (once every 3-4 days). Now that the Tank has matured and is fully stocked, the plants have been doing very well without any fertilizer. I use Coralife FW lighting .

Back
Top Bottom